Quality and Academic Accreditation
Our programmatic accreditations include:
- The Association of African Universities (AAU) for our Bachelor of Arts in Education program
- The European Science Education Research Association (ESERA) for our Master of Science in Education program
We are also a member of the Somali Research and Education Network (SomaliREN), which is a consortium of universities and research institutions in Somaliland. SomaliREN promotes collaboration and cooperation among its members, and helps to ensure that our students have access to the latest research and knowledge.
Gollis University ensures the quality of its education
- Our faculty are highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- Our curriculum is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and developments in our fields of study.
- We provide our students with opportunities for hands-on learning and research.
- We have a strong commitment to academic integrity.
- We provide our students with a supportive and nurturing environment.
We are proud to be a leading university in Somaliland, and we are committed to providing our students with the best possible education.