Master of Engineering ManagementGRADUATE
Build a successful career in engineering management by getting the education and experience you need. Work on real-world problems and learn from the best in the field.
- Learning modeOnline, On Campus
- DurationPart-time 2 years
- Tuition & FeesClick here
- Next intakeAugust, November
The Master of Engineering Management (MEM) program at Gollis University is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in engineering and technology. The program offers a rigorous curriculum in engineering management, with a focus on business, economics, and project management.
The MEM program at Gollis University covers a wide range of topics in engineering management, including:
- Engineering management principles
- Business management
- Project management
- Risk management
- Quality management
Accreditation and Recognition Matters
The Gollis University curriculum is accredited and recognized by multiple relevant authorities including Somaliland higher education commission
Why Choose Gollis University?
- Strong faculty: Our faculty are experts in engineering management, and are committed to providing students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
- Field experience: Students in the MEM program complete a field placement, where they gain hands-on experience working in an engineering management setting.
- Flexible options: The MEM program can be completed full-time or part-time, and offers online and evening courses to accommodate students' needs.
- Global perspective: Our program prepares students to work in a variety of settings, including developing countries and conflict zones.
- Affordable tuition: Gollis University is a public university, and we offer competitive tuition rates for all students.
Graduates of the MEM program at Gollis University are prepared for a variety of careers in engineering and technology, including:
- Engineering managers
- Project managers
- Business development managers
- Technical consultants
- Program managers
- Quality engineers
- Risk analysts
- Supply chain managers